Thông tin sản phẩm
The RM6 is a compact and very reliable Gas Insulated ring main unit combining all MV functional Units to enable the connection, supply and protection of transformers or feeders on an open ring or radial network. Together with Easergy T300 RTUs, it is smarter and meets the needs of utilities, infrastructure, buildings & industries. It also incorporates some very new solutions, giving the best in terms of continuity of service and operators' safety.
RM6 is a gas-insulated switchboard combining all medium voltage functions to enable the connection, supply and protection of transformers for open ring or radial networks.
Transformer protection can be achieved either:
RM6 meets the definition of a sealed pressure system as laid out by the IEC standard.
1. A stainfess steel tank filled with SF6 gas (at 0.23 bar relative pressure), sealed for life and containing the busbar and all live switching components such as the switch disconnector, the earthing switch, the fuse switch combination or the circuit breaker.
2. One to four (five optional) cable compartments with interfaces to connect to the network or the transformer.
3. User interface with single line diagram, actuators and LV components.
4. Manual or motorized operating mechanism compartments.
5. Earthing circuit with visible earthing contacts.
|STT||Tiêu đề||Ngày||Tải về|